Wednesday, September 19, 2012

lovely le pens

i'm practically married to my pencil (a mechanical pencil with .5 lead to be specific). whenever i'm taking notes, sketching or writing anything i like it to look as neat as possible. i also tend to make a lot of mistakes along the way, and pencils make it easy to fix any mistakes and still make everything look presentable. given my love of pencils, it came as a shock to me that i found a pen that i adore. since these are colorful pens, however,  i suppose the fact that i adore them isn't that much of a shock. i first picked up a le pen this summer at paper source, and have been in love with them since. i also discovered that the school store on my campus sells them as well, and i can't help but pick up one every time i go in there! there are so many different colors to choose from, and they definitely make writing out to-do and shopping lists a lot more fun.

{photos by color me caitie}

2 comments:

  1. When I worked at Vogue this summer, these were the only pens we used!

    x
    Rebecca
    www.rebeccaamarin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using colorful Sharpies, but have always been intrigued by le pens ... you may have convinced me to make a switch!

    ReplyDelete