Tuesday, September 25, 2012

j.crew minnie pants

i have always loved j.crew, but when i tried on the twill minnie pants, i fell head-over-heels in love with j.crew all over again. these pants are fabulous and make me feel like audrey hepburn. i think the best part about these pants (besides how oh-so comfortable they are) is that they can be dressed up or down. i have been wearing mine to class paired with a chambray shirt, scarf and leopard oxfords. i have recently acquired a gold pair of penny loafers and i think they will look divine with them as well. i currently own the black pair, and i'm fairly certain i'm going to have to purchase the dark forest green pair as well!

chambray shirt / minnie pants / shoes / parisienne scarf / windowbox scarf

2 comments:

  1. i love this gif & the J. crew minnie pants as well, they make me fel oh-so audrey!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ahhh! I passed on that green goodness today and am now so ticked I did. I'm a Minnie addict. I might just have to go back. #normal xoxo {av}

    ReplyDelete